Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review & Swatches: 3 Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Creams

My wonderful friend, /u/starward-, the gorgeous girl behind sent me a box of goodies from Australia. She's seriously awesome. Anyway, she included 3 Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Creams and here are the swatches!


 Arm Swatches


Lip Swatches


Yes, I have to add the bonus of Shang-Hi mixed with Tok-i-o, which turns into one of my favourite lip colours ever!

Face Swatches 


Contact lenses are Misaki's 2-tone Grey and you can get 10% off with the code: FRANMISAKI

Velourlips Matte Lip Cream Review


Pros:
  • The colours are so freaking vibrant! I love them!
  • One swipe is enough for full opacity
  • Smooth finish
  • Not drying on my lips (though I live in a tropical country so my lips tend not to get too dry)
  • Still looks comfortable on my lips and doesn't emphasize my lip lines too much


Cons:
  • Not very long lasting. After it dries, it's prone to rubbing off into little eraser dust-like balls
  • Not very touch up friendly. When it's getting to the eraser dust stage, touching up can make it look cakier and make the flaking worse


Overall, I'll still buy them for the unique colours I can't get elsewhere, but I'm not in love enough with the formula that I'll buy every colour I want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment