Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

I Creamed My Duochrome Eyeshadow

I recently may have stumbled on the recipe for cream eyeshadows! I'm still waiting a few more days to see if the formula holds up to the test of time, but so far, I'm liking the results! Here's a look I did with a single duochrome eyeshadow that I "creamed". This is done over bare skin with no primers at all!

single eyelid makeup
Over bare skin! Without any primers!

 Full face with Fyrinnae's Masala on my lips:

single eyelid makeup

Oh yes, and this lasts on me as long as an eyeshadow with primer lasts on me –12+h!

1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!

    Duo Chrome Eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete